Type D Industrial Overlay
Enterprise Commercial Paving installs industrial asphalt for use in heavy equipment applications such as pipe yards, plant roadways, or areas with forklift and 18-wheeler traffic.
From project consultation to surface striping, Enterprise Commercial Paving offers full-service industrial asphalt pavement solutions with a fast turnaround time. Projects may include the following:
- Design consultation and project planning
- Traffic control elements
- Application of Type-D industrial asphalt overlay
- Coal tar sealant which is warranted to meet or exceed all requirements of ASTM D5727 specifications.
- Full-service striping and painting
Proper ground preparation is important. If needed for your asphalt project, ground preparation may consist of:
- Ground compaction
- Portland reclamation stabilization
- Lime stabilization
- Ground compaction with a new installation of base materials such as crushed concrete, limestone, or type B black base
Enterprise Commercial Paving is fully licensed, fully insured, and an accredited A+ BBB Member. You can expect a top-quality completed product, excellent service, and affordable prices.
Associations and Certifications