EC Paving is always looking for the strong candidates to join our growing team. View our open positions below and apply today.
Enterprise Commercial Paving is a privately held company providing a variety of Commercial paving, site & civil work to the greater Houston area for over 10 years.
Purpose of Position
Estimator/ Sales, this position has a balance between outside sales and construction project estimating. Successful candidates must meet or exceed monthly/annual goals. The estimator is responsible for achieving sales and revenue goals from a list of house accounts; the company generated leads and develops and strengthens long-term relationships with customers, owners, and new prospects.
The estimator must communicate effectively and persuasively to a high volume of people throughout the workday. Estimators will split time between job site visits and the office. Successful estimators possess strong communication & organization skills and have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. The estimator must have strong computer and analytical skills. Ability to enter data into estimating software applications and operating basic MS Office applications.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve/exceed monthly sales targets by prospecting new opportunities
- Develop an overall client list to maximize opportunities and generate sales activity
- Grow and maintain existing customer relationships through pro-active efforts. Lunches, dinners, sporting events, trade association involvement.
- Undertake lead and account research before and after a lead has been engaged
- Manages daily schedule, site visits, client development, and estimating projects
- Manages quote generation/detail, order processing and day-to-day paperwork required to maintain workflow.
- Positive work collaboration with Accounting, Operations, and estimating
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned by management
- Maintain customer relationships as required by the level of volume. Manage the best possible service for all clients while working with all departments.
- Manage client expectations.
- Meet revenue targets at a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Properly forecast revenue on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Ability to learn and retain product specific information as it relates to the position.
- Demonstrate closing skills, and the ability to complete assigned tasks.
- Demonstrate Trade and Construction knowledge and comprehension
- Maintain accurate records within the CRM system with all accounts.
- Work the hours necessary to support accounts and to meet revenue targets. If necessary work extended hours to complete tasks and maintain budgets.
- Knowledge of sales and willingness to learn the how-to estimate a variety of paving applications.
- Attention to Detail – Strong organizational skills.
- Communication – Strong communication skills
- Integrity – Ability to sell and maintain a strong work ethic.
- Teamwork – Ability to work with other estimators, accounting, and operations departments.
- Technical Knowledge – Ability to learn and understand all aspects of the site and civil paving.
Competitive salary plus Commission
We are an equal opportunity employer. We offer paid PTO, Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, and 401k.
HR/PR & Safety
We are seeking a polished professional that brings experience to a Safety/Risk & HR role. We are an Asphalt/Concrete Construction company in Houston. This position is heavily focused on all Safety, Human Resource and Payroll functions; including benefits.
Bi-lingual (English and Spanish)
Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Employment Pre-screening/Drug Testing
- Safety compliance for office and field, Safety training coordination/administration
- Administer/manage accident investigations, workers’ compensation cases and OSHA logs
- Occucare administration and management
- Payroll (weekly hourly and Semi-monthly salary)with Controller oversight
- Payroll tax filing-with Controller oversight
- Certified Payroll reporting-with Controller oversight
- EEOC compliance and practice
- Employment records maintenance/personnel files
- Job Fairs
- Customer Relations/Marketing Administration
- Positively contribute to continuous improvements in employee retention, training and morale
- Provide solid advice and recommendations to management and owners on employee and performance issues
- Degree in Human Resource or similar discipline
- 5 plus year of experience in Safety/HR/Payroll role in a construction environment
- Well organized with an attention to detail
- Good understanding of current regulations, compliance rules and best practices
- Polished communication skills
- Sound judgement and problem solving skills
- Experience in writing policies and procedures
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- ComputerEase and Canvas experience is a plus
- ISNet, DISA, ISTC & NCMS experience is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer. We offer paid PTO, Medical, Dental, Life Insurance and 401k. Compensation based upon experience and qualifications.
Career Application Form